Skip to main content

When you say that you can't - God says that you can!

When you get so discouraged, disappointed or start to walk in fear, God says you can!

YOU can do it! All righteous things - from words, actions and expressions, you have the authority, the empowerment and the grace to do in Jesus Name! Greater is He whom is inside of you, than he which is in the world. Ladies, stepmothers - we must be focused more on who we are in Christ Jesus, than who some say we are, even if it is ourselves, our husbands, our stepchildren, or our in-laws. Even our most trusted friends, may say unto us the negative things, which lead us astray, into the falsehood of who we are as a married woman, and stepmother. Believe God's Word over another.
 ( Scripture reference is: 1 John 4:4)

All things are possible to those who Believe.  So, when you or another are saying that something is not possible, especially if it is righteous, then focus on the TRUTH, rather than the lie being said. The Bible is the True word, unto who you are, and what is possible, not another person.
 (Scripture reference is: Matthew 19:26)
-------
There is a time and a place for all things, and after many trials, tribulations and crisis, when a believer is on the other side, then they can reflect on the TRUTH of the possibilities of God leading, protecting, providing for and helping the believer.
--------

I had my own time of self doubt this weekend, and spoke it emotionally unto my husband, which I had to repent, afterwards. As having been single for maybe, some say too long. Never having been a wife or stepmother, before, getting married at the age of 46 and now at 48, it is a transition indeed.

I laughed at my 45th birthday party, which only has 2 females, and 5 men, when one stated in laughter that I would never marry, and another agreed. Then I felt ready and went on Christian Mingle and was FOUND by my husband within a month. Did I show them or myself or God that I could be a good wife and a stepmother? The jury is still out - as some word it. I must confess, that yes, I can!

Well, in transparency, I will disclose, that in our 1st year of marriage, we went to marriage coaching, and in our next year to marriage counseling at our church, as the transition, with the expectations, ex situation, teen boys living with us, and my dog, all with the added other issues, we needed professional christian help.

Communication, open and honest dialog, with Holy Spirit helping, rather than all emotionalism exploding on on another - causing the CRAZY CYCLE as some label it, is MOST important. Walking in love, means talking in love.

Finally:

I ask for prayer and offer prayer to all stepmothers, as all agree it is a role that needs the anointed help of Holy Spirit - to those who believe. Too many marriages are failing and dissolving, even in your own church! 

God help us all - for if we truly believe that God led us to be with our husbands, trusting us with the stepchildren, and the in-laws -  then we must seek God for HELP! READ the Bible for encouragement, empowerment and help!

(Scripture reference is: Matthew 21:22)
 When we pray, in righteousness, believe and then receive in God's timing! Always first cleanse your heart, repent and then ask for God's comfort, assistance, grace, forgiveness, provision, and guidance.

God Bless you and your families.

~Glorious Pathways Ministry



Comments

  1. You need to blog more! We need a Christian step mother ministry! I am thinking of writing more posts about step mothering. Even after 7 years of marriage, I do not feel like I can even touch on this subject. Still feel lost. Your ministry has blessed me today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Glorious Pathways - Christian Step-Mothers Ministry!

Welcome to Glorious Pathways - Christian Step-Mothers Ministry It has been on my heart for over 2 years to launch this ministry. I have prayed about it and once I believed that God confirmed it, through a few other women, then I took the step to start a feeler on Facebook, with 1st a profile, then a page and more recently launching a group. The goal is to start a local Meet-Up, in the soon coming weeks and then hold monthly meeting in the N. Peoria, Arizona USA area. As the membership grows, I plan to approach my local church and other churches to start auxiliaries. The Big Goal is to host an annual conference with Guest speakers, workshops and music (hopefully in partnership with other ministries). My background is an open book, (as it can be verified on the internet), that I was babysitting since the age of 12, then a nanny for over 5 families, then a full time "ordained" children's minister in Arizona, Michigan and London, England for 7 years. I was single until th

Walk in Faith not in Fear

FEAR NOT - Walk in Faith, not in Fear In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. Psalms 56:4 KJV DO you need a Boost of Faith? ****Get into the Word! Their are so many scriptures that will feed your 'Spirit', and encourage you and empower you! Seek the Word of God, it is alive and as you get more into your spirit then you will have the ability to reflect and meditate on them and receive the hope that you need! HOPE - Do you need hope for your situation and trials? There is an answer for that! You do not need to remain Hopeless and Helpless Psalm. 34:6 Cry out to the Lord Keep your expectations in the Lord, not in another person. He cried unto the Lord, and He heard his cry and answered him. (It doesn't say to cry unto a person. So consider, who can really help you in a hopeless, helpless situation of fear and negativity? Not another person, God is able and willing!) Are you trusting in self