Skip to main content

Welcome to Glorious Pathways - Christian Step-Mothers Ministry!

Welcome to Glorious Pathways - Christian Step-Mothers Ministry

It has been on my heart for over 2 years to launch this ministry. I have prayed about it and once I believed that God confirmed it, through a few other women, then I took the step to start a feeler on Facebook, with 1st a profile, then a page and more recently launching a group. The goal is to start a local Meet-Up, in the soon coming weeks and then hold monthly meeting in the N. Peoria, Arizona USA area. As the membership grows, I plan to approach my local church and other churches to start auxiliaries. The Big Goal is to host an annual conference with Guest speakers, workshops and music (hopefully in partnership with other ministries).

My background is an open book, (as it can be verified on the internet), that I was babysitting since the age of 12, then a nanny for over 5 families, then a full time "ordained" children's minister in Arizona, Michigan and London, England for 7 years. I was single until the age of 46, when I married and became a step-mother of 4. Currently my husband and I reside with his 2 teenage boys, ages are 14 and 16. The other 2 children are grown and on their own. 

I resigned from my former ministry (church) and took a sabbatical from ministry while I pursued other streams of income and walked other paths. My heart to return to ministry has been constant since I departed from it and my desire to be helped, as well as help, step-mothers has been strong, even prior to becoming one. I believe the time is NOW! 

I have been saddened to hear a few friends, that became step-mothers vent and be challenged by their step-children, and sadly their lives changed into being divorced women. I have had my own struggles in extending God's love unto my own step-children, and it is only with God's help, that I am trying harder now to accept, love and pray for them. I have the opportunity, like all married women, to be the "example" unto my husband and step-children, of God's Love. 

The purpose of Glorious Pathways, is to offer prayer, encouragement, edification and some comic relief to the Christian Step-mothers who join. Eventually, solutions to problems will be provided in the proper setting. A Meet-Up group will be started in the N. Peoria, Arizona USA area in a few weeks. This is the beginning of what God has shown me will be a Big Ministry. It is bigger than me, so only with God's Help will it come to pass. You can be apart of it with a donation, sharing it on social media and praying.

To accomplish this, I am believing God for both men and women to contribute. I am going to approach a few, whom I trust, to write some specific prayers, and post them on this blog, as well as in the FB group, Christian Step-mothers Ministry-Glorious Pathways. 

Please consider a donation to the launching of the ministry - every $5, $10 or $20 will make a difference. We have a campaign at the following link:

https://www.gofundme.com/ChristianStepMothers

Thank you for reading this!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When you say that you can't - God says that you can!

When you get so discouraged, disappointed or start to walk in fear, God says you can! YOU can do it! All righteous things - from words, actions and expressions, you have the authority, the empowerment and the grace to do in Jesus Name! Greater is He whom is inside of you, than he which is in the world. Ladies, stepmothers - we must be focused more on who we are in Christ Jesus, than who some say we are, even if it is ourselves, our husbands, our stepchildren, or our in-laws. Even our most trusted friends, may say unto us the negative things, which lead us astray, into the falsehood of who we are as a married woman, and stepmother. Believe God's Word over another.  ( Scripture reference is: 1 John 4:4) All things are possible to those who Believe.  So, when you or another are saying that something is not possible, especially if it is righteous, then focus on the TRUTH, rather than the lie being said. The Bible is the True word, unto who you are, and what is possible, not anothe

Walk in Faith not in Fear

FEAR NOT - Walk in Faith, not in Fear In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. Psalms 56:4 KJV DO you need a Boost of Faith? ****Get into the Word! Their are so many scriptures that will feed your 'Spirit', and encourage you and empower you! Seek the Word of God, it is alive and as you get more into your spirit then you will have the ability to reflect and meditate on them and receive the hope that you need! HOPE - Do you need hope for your situation and trials? There is an answer for that! You do not need to remain Hopeless and Helpless Psalm. 34:6 Cry out to the Lord Keep your expectations in the Lord, not in another person. He cried unto the Lord, and He heard his cry and answered him. (It doesn't say to cry unto a person. So consider, who can really help you in a hopeless, helpless situation of fear and negativity? Not another person, God is able and willing!) Are you trusting in self