Skip to main content

Walk in Faith not in Fear

FEAR NOT - Walk in Faith, not in Fear



In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Psalms 56:4 KJV

Photo


DO you need a Boost of Faith?

****Get into the Word!

Their are so many scriptures that will feed your 'Spirit', and encourage you and empower you! Seek the Word of God, it is alive and as you get more into your spirit then you will have the ability to reflect and meditate on them and receive the hope that you need!

HOPE - Do you need hope for your situation and trials? There is an answer for that!
You do not need to remain Hopeless and Helpless
Psalm. 34:6 Cry out to the Lord
Keep your expectations in the Lord, not in another person. He cried unto the Lord, and He heard his cry and answered him. (It doesn't say to cry unto a person. So consider, who can really help you in a hopeless, helpless situation of fear and negativity? Not another person, God is able and willing!)


Photo

Are you trusting in self, people or God? Trust God in you (as the Bible says, greater is He who is in us, than he who is in the world.) When you cannot trust another person, trust God in them. Ask God to help them be faithful, loving, kind and or whatever you need them to be at the time of your trial.
* See the scripture below and meditate it.

1 John 4:4-6King James Version (KJV) 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

I will admit to the times that I felt helpless and hopeless in the trials and tribulations within my relationship and role and then it led only to depression. I am thankful to have climbed out of it with the time in prayer, the scriptures read, the listening to K-Love radio and the Lord talking to me in my dreams and in my time ALONE with HIM.

I am not going to allow myself to fall back into a state of fear, helplessness and hopelessness, from meditating on the negative - INSTEAD, I will focus on the positive and stay rooted and grounded on God's Word, His promises and the Joy of the Lord shall be my STRENGTH!

--Make this confession of Victory over Fear with me:

Father in the Name of Jesus, I confess and believe that no weapon formed against me shall proper and any tongue that rises up against me in judgement I shall show to be wrong. I believe that I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I shall remain stable and fixed under the Shadow of the Almighty God whose power no foe can withstand - this secret place hides me from the strife of tongues.
I believe the wisdom of God's Word dwells in me, and because it does, I realize that I am without fear or dread of evil. In all my ways I know and acknowledge God and his Word; thus He directs my pathway. I am strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in my innerself by the Holy Spirit Himself who dwells in me. God is my strength and my refuge, and I confidently trust Him and in His Word.
The Word of God that I have spoken is alive and full of power. It is active and operative and it energises me and it affects me. According to His Word that I have spoken, so be it! Hallelujah!
(Prayers that Avail Much James 5:16)
---

I want to encourage others stepmothers, that with God All Things are Possible (for those who believe)!

Read and meditate Proverbs 31;10-31!

Phyllis Gross-Przybylak - Glorious Pathways 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When you say that you can't - God says that you can!

When you get so discouraged, disappointed or start to walk in fear, God says you can! YOU can do it! All righteous things - from words, actions and expressions, you have the authority, the empowerment and the grace to do in Jesus Name! Greater is He whom is inside of you, than he which is in the world. Ladies, stepmothers - we must be focused more on who we are in Christ Jesus, than who some say we are, even if it is ourselves, our husbands, our stepchildren, or our in-laws. Even our most trusted friends, may say unto us the negative things, which lead us astray, into the falsehood of who we are as a married woman, and stepmother. Believe God's Word over another.  ( Scripture reference is: 1 John 4:4) All things are possible to those who Believe.  So, when you or another are saying that something is not possible, especially if it is righteous, then focus on the TRUTH, rather than the lie being said. The Bible is the True word, unto who you are, and what is possible, not anothe

Welcome to Glorious Pathways - Christian Step-Mothers Ministry!

Welcome to Glorious Pathways - Christian Step-Mothers Ministry It has been on my heart for over 2 years to launch this ministry. I have prayed about it and once I believed that God confirmed it, through a few other women, then I took the step to start a feeler on Facebook, with 1st a profile, then a page and more recently launching a group. The goal is to start a local Meet-Up, in the soon coming weeks and then hold monthly meeting in the N. Peoria, Arizona USA area. As the membership grows, I plan to approach my local church and other churches to start auxiliaries. The Big Goal is to host an annual conference with Guest speakers, workshops and music (hopefully in partnership with other ministries). My background is an open book, (as it can be verified on the internet), that I was babysitting since the age of 12, then a nanny for over 5 families, then a full time "ordained" children's minister in Arizona, Michigan and London, England for 7 years. I was single until th